All images presented on the GoingPro 2010 are copyrighted by their respective owners. GoingPro 2010 itself is copyright The Professional Wedding & Studio Photographers International – All Rights Reserved.
It is illegal to use any of the material herein without the express written permission of the Copyright holders, unless said use falls under the Fair Use exemption to the U.S. Copyright Act.
We vigorously prosecute all Copyright violations.
While GoingPro 2010 will make every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate, up to date and virus-free, GoingPro 2010 does not warrant or make any representations as to the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of any information, graphics or links on this web site, or that this web site will be free of viruses or other contamination. GoingPro 2010 disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this web site, or any linked web site, being inaccurate, unhelpful or incomplete or contaminated so that it interferes with or damages your computer system, software or data. Use this web site at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Hypertext links to web sites that are external to GoingPro 2010 are provided as a convenience to you and other users. GoingPro 2010 is not responsible for any information provided by any external sites and linkage to a site is not an endorsement of anything offered or provided on such site, including its accuracy, currency or reliability.
GoingPro 2010 will not sell or rent any private information about you such as your identity, e-mail address or postal address without your permission. GoingPro 2010 does not actively collect information about its audience members who are less than 18 years of age. GoingPro 2010 is not responsible for theft of private information it may or may not collect in the course of operating this web site by employees, vendors or third parties accessing such information with or without GoingPro 2010’ permission.
1. No purchase is ever required to enter any giveaway or contest.
2. Our sponsors are clearly listed alongside any contest on our website. Their respective mailing addresses are available on their websites.
3. The entry procedures for each contest are announced individually on GoingPro2010.com.
4. Our contests are generally open to anyone who is at least 18 years of age and who does not reside in an area where such contests are void by law. In cases where the contest or giveaway is promoted on Twitter, you need a free Twitter account to be eligible (http://www.twitter.com). You need to follow GoingPro2010 on Twitter to be eligible and your tweets cannot be protected. Persons who have had their Twitter account blocked by Scott Bourne are not eligible.
5. Employees (or their immediate families) of Bourne Media Group, or any subsidiary are not eligible to win our contests or giveaways. However, since we have a large social and business network of friends, followers and associates, it is always possible that the winner may be someone personally known to us.
6. The termination date for eligibility is the final day of each giveaway at Midnight PST, unless otherwise noted.
7. All prize information including prize value is listed with each contest announcement. In each contest or giveaway, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the original promised prize becomes unavailable. Some prizes may be awarded via gift certificate.
8. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries. Unless otherwise noted, all contests and giveaway prizes are awarded via random drawing.
9. The winner does not have to be present for the drawing unless otherwise noted.
10. Winners automatically grant the use of their name and likeness in the promotion of this and other GoingPro2010 contests.
11. For a list of winners, send a SASE to:
PO Box 5350
Fairlawn, OH 44334
12. Winners are responsible for applicable state or federal taxes (winner must pay any taxes due directly to a government entity).
13. While the contests are generally open to residents of any country, prizes can only be shipped to an address inside the USA. Foreign winners must make arrangements to receive prizes via a US address.
14. All contests and giveaways are void where prohibited by law. It is your responsibility to refrain from entry if our contests or giveaways are illegal in your jurisdiction. If you are declared a winner but contests and giveaways like these are illegal in your jurisdiction, your prize will be forfeited and given to a runner-up.
Rules are subject to change without notice. Please visit this page regularly for updates. If you don’t enjoy contests or giveaways, or feel that the Internet is not an appropriate place for such events, please do not participate.